We welcome the opportunity to promote new publications by Association members.
Please, notify the APPE Office at email@example.com if you have recently published a book or article that you would like to share with Association Members.
Members can promote their work by participating in the APPE International Conference.
Being on the Program at the International Conference means publications are promoted in the following ways:
- Pre-conference advertising
- Prominent placement of publications in the Book Resource Room
- Included in the Book Resource Room Slideshow that runs continually throughout the conference
- Prominent placement of author information in the print copy of the conference Program
- Opportunity to advertise in the print copy of the conference Program
- Opportunity to participate in the Author Reception and Book Signing
- Opportunity to participate in author programming during the conference
- Post-conference listing as a member author on the Association web-site.
If you would like to submit a recent publication for the Twenty-seventh International Conference in Chicago, please visit our Submissions Page.