The Association produces a number of publications designed to assist members advance their work in practical and professional ethics.
APPE publishes Ethically Speaking, a newsletter on current ethical issues and activities; Ethics in Practice, a monograph series of papers presented at the Ethics Center Colloquium; Profiles in Ethics, a national directory of ethics centers identifying programs and activities (current APPE Members), and the APPE Member Directory.
Ethically Speaking, Profiles in Ethics, and the APPE Member Directory are member benefits and available only to members through our online portal. Members need the email associated with their membership and their membership number. If you cannot find your membership number, please contact the APPE office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-855-6450.
- Ethics Center Colloquium Monographs
- Research Ethics: Cases and Commentaries, Volumes 1-7
- “How to Survive Graduate School and Start your Career in Science/Engineering”
- Profiles in Ethics (member access only)
- Membership Directory (member access only)
- Ethically Speaking, the APPE Newsletter (member access only)
- Oxford University Press Series in Practical and Professional Ethics
- Additional Publications
To order APPE publications, please complete the following instructions:
If you are paying by credit card, you may use our online payment portal. Please, click the here to access our online payment portal.
If you prefer to pay by check or electronic transfer, please fill in the appropriate form found on the links above and email, fax or mail it to the APPE Offices (see contact information at the bottom of this page.) We accept pdfs, scanned and faxed forms.
Credit card transactions will no longer be handled by phone, fax or mail. Please, use the online payment portal.